Love

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rolo555, Oct 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rolo555

Rolo555 Well-Known Member

Im not sure this topic belongs in the Suicide forum, but I was wondering how many of you believe in Love?

Im not sure I believe in it.

We only survive.

I would like to think Love exists, however something like Marriage for example. Is one or both of them really in love with eachother or is it because they need eachother to survive. Which may be because of financial reasons, mental reasons because both people feel alone or any other reasons.

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I think marriage is generally more about need than love.
    True love is unconditional, and it is the basis for our existence. You can't exist without love, and so if you're here, you're loved.

3. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I think everyone is loved, by someone, whether they are aware of it or not, whether the other person is,even. I think without love is the centre of everything that makes our world go around, i believe and place a lot of importance on love.

4. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

I've felt it, so it's easy to believe in it. You can doubt it's existence if you want but it is still there, no matter how rare it may be.

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I can't love another significat other because I put it all out there and loved my fiance unconditionaly and she broke that trust and first started cheating on me then she turned goth with the black hair and black lipstick and black fingernail polish and the black clothes. Then she ripped me off for $18,000. Now My family are the only ones I love. Sometimes I question that because I feel so hollow inside. I am learning all over to love someone as a friend. The forum has helped me in that department. I won't open up to another relationship. I vowed that after the last one. It's been 15 years since all that happened and I have learned it isn't important to me. The only one that has shown me unconditioal love is my puppy. When I am down he picks up on it and just lies there next to me.He is so full of energy it makes me smile which I also don't do much of. Take Care!!~Joseph~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.