Lovely little golden boy

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thebrain, Jun 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebrain

thebrain Well-Known Member

Well, everybody pretty much hates me now. Simply because I expect people to do their jobs well and on-time. Go figure. Golden boy is still getting credit for everything we work on together and I do the most of. He was in the office bitching about me to our boss today. To bad I know more about what I'm doing than he does. Golden Boy just kisses ass all the time. No sense of professionalism either. Running off to play when I only leave campus when I have a group in-house for legitimate things that I have cleared with our manager weeks ahead of time. Why am I the only one who actually has a work ethic? Who knows that her job involves more than just kissing ass? What's the point. Nobody cares about anybody anymore. It's all me me me. None of the staff will even help each other out. It's pointless. If I'm the only doing my job, the only one cleaning our house, the only one cleaning the office, the only one doing anything she's supposed to, what's the f***ing point?

There isn't one.

Nobody is ever going to like me because I am apparently just fundamentally different from all of them. All the more reason to just get out of here. Everywhere I go it's the same. Every year, every summer. No one ever likes to hang out with me. Even when I'm happy for a while. Then they still don't want to be around me and then the happiness is gone.

2. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

our world is very selfish and self-centered.
    if you are doing the work,good for you!
    its good you stand your ground & i am sorry this are tough for you there.

hopefully,maybe theres another job you can get that wont be so tough,but then again any work you do will be tough,but maybe the atmospehere and people will be better.
    <3

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

If you have the strength, then turn it around on the asshole you were talking about. I give you alot of credit. It is hard to get social security to help out with your doctor bills and living expenses. Oh yeah I was just wanting to tell you that you are on my mind...Please come back to us if you see your getting worst. We can offer you support to get thru it....:chopper:

4. thebrain

thebrain Well-Known Member

I'm getting worse every day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.