LoveShy - Depression - Previous Psychosis - Social Anxiety

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by ripples, Sep 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ripples

ripples Member

The initial postings of a traumatized, reclusive wreckage of a human being. After twenty five years on this earth I've remained in a miserable blackened state of solitude out of delusional fears and self loathing. Awareness of my predicament and condition is not conducive to a state of epiphany through which i can suddenly will my hips to dance and meet lips with that girl i know inextricably or so i am convinced. I find myself here, moaning like a useless pile of garbage, the same puerile crap i was purging many years ago as a narcissistic masochist masturbating my consciousness away. I get the impression that this is a bilge for all those that lack the balls to waste themselves properly, can anybody offer real substantial comfort that doesn't include smileys?

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Ripples...first I have to comment about what an extraordinary writer you are...hopefully, you have tried to use these skills for yourself and others...I too used to be very fearful, almost paralyzed by paranoia and had my full dose of self-loathing...for me, treatment did guide me to re-write the narrative I felt about myself and to come to understand how flawed I am, and that it was not the damage I felt others perceived...what I can offer, should you want, is to explore with you what services are available, and to share my own journey...and of course, my caring...I know this is cyber, and that sounds rather obtuse, but I do believe in the power of this medium and the ethos developed at SF...please PM me if I can help (also note the lack of smileys)
  3. ripples

ripples Member

I'm in therapy, and it does help but my Grand Master Drunken Wanderer Chief Story Teller keeps abusing us.
  4. ripples

ripples Member

Thank you for both the compliment and the response. I'm not sure where to go from here but i need to rearrange shrubbery, maybe you'll help me find grandfather's old greenhouse.
  5. ripples

ripples Member

This is precisely the reaction i always get, nobody knows what to say nor cares enough to sustain contact.
  6. pancake111

pancake111 Well-Known Member

I agree with Sadeyes that you are an amazing writer. Do you write poetry or stories at all? If you do I would love to read them.

You're sort of speaking in metaphor (I think), so could be more specific with what has brought you here?

And I'm not a big fan of smileys either!
  7. ripples

ripples Member

Apologies for the late reply i've infrequently visited the site since i joined. Yes i've written poetry, i could send you a PM if you like.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.