"loving" family members!!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by theleastofthese, May 31, 2008.

1. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

to all my "loving" family members: FUCK OFF!!! If you can't be nice to me, leave me the fuck alone!! Stop reminding me of my drinking problem and lack of "higher education"!! If you can't say something nice, shut the fuck up!!!:mad: Hug me or leave me the fuck alone!!

No amount of antidepressants can fix this depression

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2008
  2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Aww hun. I can identify with the way you are feeling, it's horrible. But.. high education or fancy titled jobs are not what the world is about, and in the end it's sad for the people who waste all their lives thinking that is all life is about. Hang in there, hun. If you ever would like to talk or email, feel free to PM me or message or email me from my MSN address in my profile here on SF. I'm sending hugs for you :hug: and your sick doggy as well.:hug:

3. HelpingHand

HelpingHand Active Member

Personally I feel no attactment what so ever to someone simply because they are my family. You have to treat me right and then I will develope a relationship. Personally if certain family members of mine died I would probably laugh but would cry over others.

4. I feel the same regarding my family.