Loving Yourself?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by absolution, Apr 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Say something nice about yourself...

ill start...

Im good at math LOL
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I try really hard to help people...not sure that I always do but I truly care in my heart and I am trying my best so I give myself credit for that. So many times we curse our hearts for the pain it causes us but it is also a blessing to us as it is the source of love, maybe not always for ourselves but often for others.

I like this thread, very postitive....:goodone:
  3. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

I make my brother laugh, I'm good with young children...
  4. LotusFlower

LotusFlower Antiquities Friend

This is hard I will have to think about it.
  5. plates

plates Well-Known Member

I can immediately spot jealous women, and their in/unintentional digs at me. The latest one was that my skin was darker :mellow:, and over the last few days I've had people asking for my number, saying I was beautiful (not harrassment), so I know that this one woman was having a dig at me. Having tanned/dark skin is really very ugly to some women where I come from :rolleyes: :furious: I didn't understand what she meant until afterwards cos I don't equate having a tan or having darker skin as anything to be ashamed of.
  6. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

I love this idea,very positve,thanks darling :)
    i have good heart,im open with my drs & psychologist.
  7. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I'm very good taking care of children, I will probably be a good mother in the future.

I love my hair but I'm still not completely satisfied with how I look. I want foundation on even though I don't have acne prone skin or inperfections... It's just in my head, I guess
  8. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Banned Member

i'm just too damn awesome for my own good :S JK

i guess i've gotta be good at something... erm... i'm good at.... sex, drugs and sausage rolls lol
  9. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

Kids seem to like me; ever since I was younger kids seem attracted to me (in a non-pervy way) and like to be near me and stuff. I always had kids randomly coming up to me and wanting to hold my hand and play with me when I was in school from the age of 8 or so. I guess that's a good thing anyway..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.