Low... Crisis

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Jul 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I can't stand this anymore. My moods are going from high to low every fucking minute and I can't deal with it!

Right now I just want to SH or OD or something to stop it..

Arghhh! I fear the worst.
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Do you have anyone that you can call to come be with you?

We are here ...why not try talking it out a bit..what is going on? Did something trigger this bout?
  3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

I don't know. Everyday is a trigger. I have so many flashbacks, memories that I have to try and hide...

I have seen some bad people of my past recently and it's just pushed me over the edge.. Now I'm up and down so much it's bringing me to tears

4. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

I still care and think about you a lot hunny. I can give you my mobile number again if you want to text? *hugs* xxx

BTW its Rachel xxx
  5. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

aww hun you sound like you are really sad..can you take it easy ...hot bath or something comforting...you sound like life it just really getting you from all sides.

Are you in therapy or getting prof. help?
  6. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Yeah I guessed from your avatar and sig. Also the name changes in my PM box. Maybe that would be nice.

I'm just struggling so much. It's so hard... It's my 18th bday next week and a part of me wants to just give up and never see that day.

I'm not seeing anyone.. I have done though..For years and years

Damnit... help :(
  7. xXWhateverItTakesXx

I am soooo sick of this!!!!

Fucking work! Fuck my boss!!! I hate her and myself
  8. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Hang in there. Prayers for you!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.