Low point again

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Starlite, Nov 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Here I sit at a very low point again. I do well, things go ok, then boom I hit rock bottom again! I wish I could stay at that even level or at least close to it! This bipolar bit sucks!

tonight im shakey, nervous, almost at that breaking point and i feel like screaming out.............someone please stop me from doing what im thinking! I feel myself spinning out of control like one of those spin toys!

And now, I can't take my bipolar med any longer because It is causing my seizures to return! It seems like a no win situation with my sensitivities to medications. And they started me out at the lowest possible dosage.

ok time for my oh whoa is me self pity party to end right here!

hugs

2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Oh wow, I hadn't considered that effect of the drugs... My family has both seizures and bipolar, so the drugs work quite nicely - indeed, my dad is no longer critical of my medication after he started seizure drugs and discovered how much happier he is.

I'm sorry that you feel that way. It's lousy feeling low... Especially when you thought you were getting better.

Good luck, and stay alive...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.