Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BalletPlayer13

BalletPlayer13 New Member

What can you do when you're at the point of no return? Depression is so low
  2. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

What I did was find one postitive thing everyday to focus on during lowest point. Like a beauty in an flower picture. Or having a dog that depended on me In a good way.
  3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I totally agree with Drowned Fish that you need to focus on doing one thing per day. In life, you have to remain strong and battle with depression everyday. It's not easy as we all suffer here everyday. Let me reassure you that each day you face is like a window. Low depression is when the window is slightly open and when you feel high depression very day then the window is wide open. You have joined a wonderful community and please remember that. We will help you as much as we can.
  4. kristellechou

kristellechou Well-Known Member

I listen to music. There's always some song or another that reflects what I'm feeling. Sometimes, it helps. Other times, I put happy, dancy songs on and just breathe and listen. Maybe that will help you even a little?
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I talk to family, listen to music, anything really that will distract me. I hope you made it through the night okay, please let us know how you are.
  6. Dark

Dark Active Member

Sorry things are that way for you.
    What are things you enjoy doing? Anyone you can confide in? Perhaps you can construct a "to do" list? Keep yourself occupied with chores? Things like that.
    You've taken the initial step to come here for help and to seek advice and that's courageous and a great start, you should commend yourself for that.
  7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

That's a good question, I don't even know anymore. Just keep finding things that give you small doses of happiness, or things that distract you from your feelings.
  8. ScarlettHurts1990

ScarlettHurts1990 Active Member

Distraction among lots of people is always a good place to start. In my situation, I can't get that need met right now which is probably one of the reasons I've sunk so far low. But definitely being around a lot of people is a good idea! Hugs are nice too, if you can get them :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.