Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

i never posted in here before, but i just feel so low tonight.

Today started off good. My mum actually wanted to see me, so she came and picked me up and we went to the pub for lunch and i got to see my two sisters and my little bro. I brought them a toy each as they had a little car boot outside. A barbie for the girl, an action man for the boy and a book for the older one.

Then later, we met my boyfriend in the new park in town, and the kids were playing. Mum went to go to the toilet, and cut a long story short this group of chavs started on us and saying all this shit, and my boyfriend went over even though in said no and they starting kicking the shit out of him. I ran over and one was holding my arms behind my back and punching me in the face and the kids were just screaming. Some strangers helped us, but later my older sister said what happened and my mum was screaing at my boyfriend, saying it was all his fault.

She said she never wants to see me again because i could of hurt her children. They keep me going thoses kids. Last time she said that i didnt see her for 5 years and i just feel broken. I live for those kids and if they go. i have nothing.

I think i have had enough. im too tired to keep fighting. All the shit from the past, and the shit in the future. im tired, and i dont want to keep trying anymore. i cant.

2. bb564

bb564 Guest

I fucking hate society. Strangers starting on a couple that had kids with them? WHY?! WHAT THE FUCK IS TO BE ACHIEVED?! WHY WOULD THEY BEAT UP AN INNOCENT WOMAN INFRONT OF KIDS?! THEY'RE FUCKING SCUM!

Don't kill yourself. You sound like a great person, and I think you just need to talk to your mum.

3. famous.last.words

Thanks hunny, its nice to see support from someone who cares.
    Im going to leave her a few days and then give it a try, see if she is calmer.

If not, im not sure really.

4. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Its gonna be OK, she was scared. She didnt meant waht she said, she feels sorry now, I know.

5. famous.last.words

thanks hun :arms:
    i really hope your right.
    My sister dropped my bag round earlier, but my mum wouldnt get out the car, she didnt even look at me.

:(

6. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Once I have mentioned this, ill say it again:

THINGS WE SAY IN ANGER DO NOT COME FROM OUR HEART.

7. famous.last.words

:arms:
    Thank you.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

If you need to talk hun, feel free to pm me :hug:

9. pit

pit Well-Known Member

If I saw that happening, I'd be like Charles Bronson and put slugs in their cowardly spines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.