Lowest Ever...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Butterfly, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I don't even know why I'm posting. Just feeling so bad. Don't know how I'm gonna hold it together tomorrow. I want it to end, now.

2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Take a deep breath and call a friend or family. You don't have to tell them what is wrong if you prefer not... Just tell them you are not feeling very good and would like someone to be around. Talk to them if you can, or just be around them and see if it helps clear the mind even just a tiny bit. The mind can be our friend and our enemy. Don't let it completely control you - distract it. What is one of your most favorite things to do? Perhaps do that, or call someone you care about to talk.

3. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i hope we can help in chat

4. Butterfly

I am past talking and seeking help. I enjoy nothing anymore. Just trying to decide what is best for everyone. People will be sad for a while maybe but life goes on. Would breaking things off with my fiance then attempting be more painful than if he had no idea?

5. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

Amethyst, what got you feeling this way? I can relate, I was really considering doing it last night, but I'm trying to subside those thoughts and get back on the track to recovery. Talk to us and tell us what happened that started this.

6. Butterfly

I have no reason to feel like this. I am just not meant to be normal or happy. I don't know what's triggered this, I don't know what will make it better. I'm tired of the fight. I'm tried of the unpredictable mood swings. I'm tired of having to second guess how I'm going to react to shit. I just don't want to live anymore.

7. HollowRhythms

HollowRhythms Well-Known Member

lexi, i'm so sorry . . it's such a shit place to be. . . i think you're super sweet, and i really hope you find the spot inside of ya that still has some fight, and are able to find your way. . .

8. Waterfall55

Waterfall55 Well-Known Member

I hear you and I'm sorry you continue to have to struggle this way. Feeling bad (understatement, I know) is hard enough, but it is so incredibly frustrating not to have figured out how to fix it. I hope you find the answer soon. I hope we all do.

9. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

Lexi we al love you dearly please hunni don't do anything stupid we would all miss you and it would suck to lose you :(

10. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

:hug: to my friend Lexi Bubble!

It's tough, the position you are in Lexi. I've been there too. Not knowing whether or not things are going to be OK with my ex-wife or not. I'd rather just be shut down. Things can and will always get worse, but we don't have to let things control us. You are brilliant. You are a wonderful person. Hell, my cat even loves you! He is always rubbing on my computer when I talk to you. (And, no I'm not lying)

:hug: to you Lexi. I know that life has stacked the cards against you. However, you *can* overcome it!

I'm here if you need. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.