Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Mako, Jul 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mako

Mako New Member

I love it, it's my escape. When I take it I'm no longer in reality, which is a good thing. I know it's a bad drug and it's got alot of horrible physical effects but pot and alcohol no longer cut it. Acid is my savoir and my poison.
  2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I used it several times, as did many friends and none have suffered any ill effects. However, it was used for certain occasions and not on a continuous basis. How often are you using it?
  3. Mako

Mako New Member

About once a week considering you have to wait for your tolerance to go down and anywhere from 4-10 hits.
  4. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I did one hit about 15 times. 4-10 hits once a week? Have you looked up the effects of extended use? I have not, but I'm pretty sure you're looking at a "brain-fry". As I would tell any friend, or anyone on this forum...please cut down!
  5. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I looked up the effects of long term usage on several sites and none state any definitive physical effects although some state that there "may be" detrimental psychological effects without being specific.
  6. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Be careful mate. Acid in my opinion is one of the best things ever but overdo it and it will bite back. Treat it with the respect it deserves and it will teach you many things. Don't respect it and it will fry your mind. I haven't done it for a while because my head hasn't been in the right space. I know from experience that it is not an escape. Rather it is the opposite because it will rip off the blinkers of 'normal' reality and lead you to your real self. That can be a scary thing if you are not feeling good in the first place. At some point if you have problems it will show you those problems with real clarity. I know many people who have had wonderful experiences with acid but I also know others who have become total space cases because of it. It is powerful stuff. Best wishes.
  7. Feared.Desire

Feared.Desire Well-Known Member

A lot of what is on the street isn't acid.
    LSD 24 or 25 are rare, atleast they are around here.

A lot of it can be chemical substitutes that have a lot less sever side effects and whatnot.
    Don't know whether or not thats any consolation, but I agree, and it is the most amazing drug out there ;)
  8. music

music Well-Known Member

I love acid too, it makes me feel at peace with everything and lets me really dissect my thoughts. I was a huge shroomer when I was younger, but after some mild HPPD set in I had to say no more :(
  9. MissKerouac

MissKerouac Well-Known Member

I love LSD. I went to Amsterdam with a friend and we got it legally, loads and loads of the stuff. I really realy love my experiences on it. Reality becomes a big thinking point for me and I feel like I'm nowhere, I'm just comfortable and happy in this new world.

However while this feeling lasts for hours, theres always the awful come down. In Amsterdam, the good dreamy state lasted nearly 8 hours, and I then had 2 hours of come down. During this come down I felt like a fuck up. I saw every bad thing I had ever done with extreme clarity and felt like I understood everything that was wrong with me, but also that there was nothing I could do about it. I was terrified of "reality" which had now become like an awful monster and I sat waiting for it to hear me and burst in through the door. I don't think it was a bad trip necessarily, because obviously I had the blissful hours before that. I think I just overdid it and you need to be very careful about losing touch with reality and yourself.

On another note, at one point I really wanted to open my head up with a can opener so my skull would be like a spring and my thoughts could flow down the spiral like a waterfall. Hah! :biggrin:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.