Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Box of Chocolates

A Box of Chocolates Active Member

Anyone here ever do acid? I tried 1 hit my first time and 2 my second. It really has altered my perspective on life. Like it wiped away the smog that god, society, and people had left in my brain and told me things I never realized but always knew. MY perspective on life is very very different not in a bad or a good way, just a lot different very hard to explain. I don't think acid is for everyone but I do think if your in a mentally stable point in your life, your with loving good friends, and you feel safe, then you should do some research before thinking to try anything lol. because it will change your view on life and it might not be a good change.

2. protonaut

protonaut Well-Known Member

As with many entheogens, it can be a very humbling experience. The emotions one encounters are going to vary greatly depending on the dosage, circumstances, time, location, social surroundings, and of course the sensitivity and state of mind of the individual. I've found that natural settings in the wilderness provide some of the most beautiful and comfortable trips. It's also important to feel safe, and it's helpful to be with at least one good friend or a small group. Each group member should be in a healthy state of mind and be well prepared beforehand.

3. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

I havent tried it yet but i really want to.

4. A Box of Chocolates

A Box of Chocolates Active Member

What is weird is I am normally not in a good state of mind but around friends that completely changes. I took shrooms alone once (4 grams) and it was a very very bad night didn't have many visuals just mostly mind fucked.

5. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

I did acid once or twice, but enjoyed shrooms more. I'll probably never touch either again these days. They have given me some interesting memories tho. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.