LTNS + Goodbye

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by bloodysunday, Jan 13, 2008.

1. bloodysunday

bloodysunday Well-Known Member

Hiya all

Well since my last visit, I been trying to pretend all is ok. It isn't. After nearly 5 months of uncertainty (my hisband disappeared in August last year) I finally read a message left on Stumble Upon (an add on for firefox for those that don't know) form my husband telling me it is definately IS all over.

What can I say? I am grieving. I am heartbroken. In the last 4 years I have been through so much. "We" have been through so much. Now, it's all gone.

I have lost my best friend, my lover, my companion, the very person I wanted to grow old with.

I am on a self destruct mission now

Several large vodkas, 2 bottles of wine. I have diclofenac, ibuprofen, warfarin, aspirin, paracetamon, fragmin injections, co-codamol.

The list is longer than that. Time to say goodbye

I want to say a massive thank you to everyone here, you've all ben more than kind to me in the past.

God bless you all, and goodnight xxxxxx
  2. lostboy

lostboy Well-Known Member

WOWOWO! Please dont do that! I know your feeling shit right now but it might get better, please dont do something you'll regret. If you want to PM me or chat please do that! talk to someone vent to someone I dont care just dont do anything stupid. It would be a waste! :sad:
  3. bloodysunday

bloodysunday Well-Known Member

I woke up. Surrounded by the tablets. Less vodka next time