Luanne <3

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by titanicable, Oct 12, 2009.

1. titanicable

titanicable Member

One of the only real friends I ever had. Her name was Luanne, and I loved her to death. She did almost two years ago, and I'm not over it. I will never be over it. I think about her all the time. She was my childhood friend. We got into a massive fight in high school and grew apart because she started doing drugs, and that just isn't my thing. I never really tried too hard to stop her, and the last time I spoke to her was a couple months before she died. We were supposed to meet up for the last Harry Potter book coming out at midnight, but she couldn't make it that night. The traffic coming back from out of town was horrendous. The last time I saw her was our high school graduation. She sat in front of me and we screwed off the whole time, laughing and goofing off.

She died November 13th, 2007 overdosing on <methods>, 5 1/2 months after our high school graduation. She was only 18 years old.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2009
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am so sorry for your loss and wish she could have gotten the help she needed to get through those rough teen years.
  3. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

((((((((((((((((( hugs))))))))))))))))))))
  4. titanicable

titanicable Member

Thank you <3

I wish she had gotten the help she needed, too, and I wish I knew better back then than to let it go. But wherever she is now, I hope she's finally at peace. She deserves it.
  5. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

It's so sad, each time, you read, hear that. The only thing to do is go on, and do the best we can, for others who're still here. That's my belief. And I think it's the greatest thing we can do, all of us, for these who passed. And I lost one loved one to suicide, so I know. I don't judge. It's hard. For us still here.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: :hug: im sorry