Lucifer wants me to join him in hell

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lilodian4ever, Oct 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilodian4ever

lilodian4ever Account Closed

Yeah, he's been bullying me for more than 12 years, now.

Every time I talk to someone, and want to be friendly and calm, Lucifer intervenes and makes me sound like a madman.

Every time I want to talk to customer service (of any kind) to resolve an issue, I want to be calm and explain the problem to them, but Lucifer urges me to scream and shout and curse at them.

Every time someone cuts me off on the highway, I want to stay calm and move over to the right lane, but Lucifer says that I need to stay in the same lane and high beam the son of a bitch who just cut me off.

Every time the pizza guy brings me the wrong pizza, I want to smile at the delivery guy and explain that it's the wrong pizza, but Lucifer tells me I need to be pissed off and give the delivery guy a hard time.

Every time one of my neighbors makes a lot of noise, I want to go over to their place, knock on their door, and calmly request them to turn the noise down, but Lucifer needs me to be steaming hot pissed and be rude to my neighbors.

I'm noticing a pattern, here. Lucifer won't be happy with me here on Earth. He wants me to be elsewhere, with him. Burning in the pits of Hell. After all, I did commit one sin in my life - I had sex with a married woman who had kids, so maybe my punishment is justifiable.

Take it easy, Lucifer ! I'm not gonna call an exorcist. I'm just gonna go with you, wherever you want to go.

2. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

If there's one thing I know about God - it's that God is more forgiving than we can understand - and I also believe that he would rather we live our lives as best we can so that we can be what we are: Human.

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Try saying this whenever you feel him near:

Saint Michael the Archangel,
    defend us in battle;
    be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
    May God rebuke him, we humbly pray:
    and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host,
    by the power of God,
    thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits
    who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls.
    Amen.

4. Samara

Samara Account Closed

I am writing this as having been someone who is personally sometimes is held hostage by my own anger: ever thought of taking an anger management course?

It's usually only two days, it's a short thing, to help you learn about where it's coming from. I know you have picked up that it's definitely coming from a very dark place, and you are attributing that to something here, but consider that we as humans are also creatures of habit, and also are affected by things... which means that sometimes there are things we do, that actually might be fixable by us, or caused by us indirectly.

Anger is a response to a grievance you have not properly dealt with yet, and it's job, in the situations you described, is to try and destroy the triggers that are causing you to feel upset in the first place. So the result of this, is that you fly off the handles often, and many times feel like you are out of control; and then it pushes everyone away.

I know you probably don't do any of that on purpose, because as mentioned, it's a response/reaction to something else going on deeper inside of you. BUT, that 'something else' can be located, and helped... it can be changed so that your responses to everything around you, are not always aggressive, and don't always come across as you trying to attack people.

I do genuinely recommend just looking into anger management therapy or learning about anger more, because it did help me to understand a lot of things, and that understanding helps me to deal with it and address it as well.

At any rate, the thing about the devil, or lucifer; or whatever name anyone would like to give to this demon like creature... is that while he may be suggesting, he actually can only do that. Humans are still responsible for how they react to what is said to them, no matter who or what is whispering in their ear... and are still responsible for our own actions.

Please remember that... because it means that you are still responsible for some of the things you mentioned, but again, I am not saying you are getting angry like that on purpose, but it's coming from a deeper place... one that you will have to address what it is, and look at the triggers, and try and piece together what it is that you are actually upset about, when you are growing increasingly angry over minor things.

Sometimes it might be a core value, that you fear being jeopardized, like maybe you secretly fear that people don't respect you, because you had some trauma in your past relating to that and people... so any time that someone in your future does any sort of action, that you feel might be a symbol of disrespect.... you become deeply hurt, but address the hurt with anger, in an attempt to try and force everything around you, into being unable to hurt you any-more.

It's usually something very deep, and usually relates to something that is from your past that happened, that changed the way you feel about things in life and people, and took away some of your security.

Again, Lucifer is one thing; but if you learned about anger more, you'd come to see that anger is not the mortal enemy here... because anger is actually an emotional defence mechanism... so the real question here, is what are you actually trying to defend in these situations?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2012
  5. katrina77

katrina77 Guest

Tell the Devil to go to Hell, by himself.

If you truly believe this to be some sort of demonic intervention into your life, then please consider doing two things. First, seek spiritual guidance with someone you trust. Attend Church, Synagogue (sp?), etc. Tell someone in charge that you need immediate spiritual guidance, that you feel you are under spiritual attack.

Also, and just as important, see a therapist, perhaps someone who is also active in the religious community. You might have physical issues that are causing the problems you are having, and they can help you discern what your problem may be.

Ultimately, the Devil, or even other people, cannot force us to do anything. They may suggest we do something, but only we control what we do.

6. lilodian4ever

lilodian4ever Account Closed

Hi Samara,

Thank you SO SO much, for taking the time to write your response. Everything you said makes perfect sense, and yes, it is, without a doubt, anger, that's eating me up. I just chose to give it a demonic name, because it feels like a demon. There are many people and situations from my past, that I'm angry about, and haven't had a chance to deal with (grievances, as you mentioned). I have so much anger in me, that I could demolish a 10 story building with my bare hands, if I could somehow channel that anger into physical power.

I have thought about taking an anger management course, many times before, but never got around to it, mostly because of my pessimism about my situation and my conviction that things won't change.

Thank you again for the detailed response. You really do understand what's going on with me. You're right on the spot. I really appreciate your thoughts.

7. bearclaw27

bearclaw27 Member

Here is my take on the devil...Our human psyche has been trained for thousands of years to fear the devil...ie, to fear darkness. It is ingrained in our collective psyche...From our earliest years we are taught that God is good, and the devil is evil...God is light, and the devil is darkness...What is really crazy is that darkness doesn't actually exist..I know that sounds crazy but I believe it is true..

To better explain this concept I will defer to a quote by Einstein..

"Darkness does not exist . Darkness is in fact simply the absence of light. Light can be studied, darkness can not. Darkness cannot be broken down. A simple ray of light tears the darkness and illuminates the surface where the light beam finishes. Dark is a term that we humans have created to describe what happens when there's lack of light."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.