Lurching

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cookie_monster, May 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cookie_monster

cookie_monster New Member

Every time i think about things, I feel myself lurching towards feeling like trying to end it all again.

Sometimes I have good days when I only feel sad. Sometimes it's even better but mostly I feel like there's a big cloud on the horizon and my life will be crap and that's when I feel like trying again. It's gotten so far as making preperations but I don't quite go through with it. Each tme though it gets harder not to do it and then I feel like a git.

Sometimes when i think of the future it chokes me up and I have to fight back the tears. I keep letting down the people who are left so I get to thinking that after i'm gone they wil be ok. IT's not as if I have anyone close enugh to discuss it wih (aside from on here) and that gets me down too.

I hate being me.

2. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Some times, we have to speak to people who we can actually see often. Even if you don't know that person too well.

Sometimes we all have to let our emotions out. If you don't want anyone to see, you can always go the the bathroom or to your room.

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

But you do have here. Please keep posting and let us help.

4. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

im so sorry to hear your struggling, dont forget you always have friends here xxx

5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Exactly, You can always let things out in here. Also there are loads of people, especially on here who can relate to what your going through. I'm sure you can make friends and therefore have someone to talk to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.