Lying about being abused or suicidal

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by kpearson, Dec 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kpearson

kpearson New Member

If you really hated some idiot and then told someone that said idiot had raped you (where he really had not) with really good acting, would something happen with him?

Similarly, if you suddenly acted fed up with everything and really suicidal, would people start caring. In case anyone's worried, I have no intention of killing myself.
  2. Nosmanic

Nosmanic Active Member

DON'T something bad could happen to them and you don't you couldn't know who he is really he could be the nicest person in the world or (more likely) he's me lol I didn't touch her I swear
  3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

doubtful that something bad would happen unless they could actually prove he did which in that case he didn't. there would be a huge investigation into it if you reported it and in turn if it was found out you filed a false claim you'd be in serious trouble. charges would be brought against you and the law is j ust something you shouldn't mess with.

why would you want to falsely accuse someone of rape? that's just not a wise idea whether you hate him or not. you're just asking for trouble and rape is NOT something to like about or screw around with.
  4. By making and going through with a false rape accusation, you would only be adding to the terrible woes of many women who have actually suffered the experience! They already have ENOUGH to endure, going through with the ordeal in court of publicly being scrutinized and questioned mercilessly, forced to re-live the experience. It must surely be like being raped twice!!

Think on that and don't do something so thoughtless and harmful...
  5. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

wtf :dry:

If you want this guy to get what he deserves, call him out for the things he actually did.

If you want attention/care, come outright and say it. It looks like you might need help as is....

I would imagine that lying about such substantial matters would only dampen your faith in yourself and make you feel worse eventually.

G'luck and hope you get what you need.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.