lying manipulative scumbags

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by wastedmylife, Oct 12, 2009.

1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

people who destroy other peoples lives

how do they live with themselves, do they think about suicide themselves, should they kill themlseves, in the case of the people who destroyed my life I wish they would kill themselves, it would save me the trouble of hating them

but they will live on living a high class life while I am a nothing peasant who is waiting around to die
  2. Seano

Seano Well-Known Member

Yes. At first, almost three years ago, I was greatly relieved to get the blood-test results back that showed my disease as non-contagious. Now I regret that it is not contagious, as bad as that is to admit. Mere words have not been enough to help the cretins to understand it. So the only way to demonstrate the pain is to inflict that same pain upon them.
  3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

The people who destroy others lives seem to be impervious to other human beings. They're self centered to the extreme. These are the people to avoid.

In spite of my pain, my endeavor is to live my life, not letting them steal the rest of my life.

The memories and feelings come back and they still hurt. This is when I practice distraction till the things I can do for myself today is more powerful then the memories. Bit by bit these old things stay gone awhile.

4. Robin

Robin Guest

I've been contemplating recently that we feel that making one persons life a misery is easier than making your mark on the world in a kind way, why we feel the need to set ourselves up to save the world and give up thinking it impossible and yet to ruin one persons life and it's enough?

I think given the chance, the opportunity and the right time we each have the ability to save mankind and if you believe in reincarnation maybe you will one day but until then even if you cannot be kind to yourself being kind to others can be the key to being able to forgive yourself :)