Lyme disease is definite, plus a few other co-infections

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by roro, Aug 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roro

roro Well-Known Member

I went to a lyme literate physician today. It was so re-assuring to have a doctor know exactly what is wrong with me, he was pretty much finishing my sentences, knew exactly what I was going through. I feel so validated, its such a big relief, like a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Lyme might be still bad, might be gone, but I definitely have babesia and it was never treated, yeast, and possibly have bartonella.

He prescribed heavy duty oral antibiotics, three very strong ones. And yeast medicines to start now, the antibiotics i start after one week to make sure the yeast is gone first.

These meds are going to probably make me very sick, I have a rough road ahead. I hope I am strong enough.

He will evaluate me in a month, and I may need IV antibiotic at that time depending how much better I get.

2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

well, i am glad to hear you finally found someone who can help you with all this. you most certainly deserve this. you want to know my personal opinion? i totally believe you've got the strength to get through this, and we will be here to support you along the way. things can finally get better. i know it may take a little while, but your time is definately coming.

please take care of yourself and continue to share as you need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.