Lynn, Gentlelady, Fromthatshow, Terry &co... HELP!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by lifeisashedog, Oct 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

I 'm back to SF after 2 years (been busy with school, had no time for depression), graduated, unemployed and suicidal. Who are these strange new people on the forum? I don't know anyone here. :hiding: Anyoone of the old guard still alive???

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Hello hun :smile: sorry things are shit, but welcome back anyways :hug:

3. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

You probably don't remember me, but I'm still here. I've changed username however. Although I'm not sure we spoke much anyway, but hey! Old members unite!! Or something? Sorry I have no idea where I'm going with this post so I'll start over.

Hi, the names Wayne. My PM box is always open if you need anything. Welcome back :)

4. lifeisashedog

5. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

:arms: :D

6. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Aw... sorry things went bad again- but you finished school, yes? That's great!

I'm Vanessa. I joined just before last Christmas, so I'm still fairly new... and I can't guarantee that I'm not strange- because I am... but I'll try my best not to freak you out, kay?

Things have changed slowly but plenty of the older members are still around.
    I'm sure they will greet you as soon as they see this post! :laugh:

Take care!

7. lifeisashedog

Hi, Vanessa :sf:

8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

*waves* I've been here since April of last year, but I don't think we've ever talked. So hi!

9. assek

assek Well-Known Member

well im new, but im not strange ! ( well not THAT strange anyway :) )

its lovely to meet you, hope things start looking up for you soon. and congrats on graduating !

10. lifeisashedog

:hiya: WildCherry & Kess

11. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Errr, just wanted to say hi ... :unsure:

12. lifeisashedog

13. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

hi and welcome back...I've been here all this year. :hugtackles:

14. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

This is one of those times were I'm really aware of my join date. So old I can smell the mold. :dry:

15. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It's good to see you, although I wish it were reasons other than you are feeling so badly. Congratulations on finishing school. So what's been going on? PM if needed. we do care :hug:

16. lifeisashedog

GUYZZZZZZ!!! :Jumpy: :arms: :sf:

17. lifeisashedog

Well the first two weeks after losing job were hell on earth. I just lied in bed wishing i was dead. Then the third week i got out of bed to watch horror movies on computer. Now it's fourth week and I'm already whining on SF and subscribing for job offers mailing lists. With this pace of recovery I will be an executive head of Google Inc. until Christmas :wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.