Lynne x x x

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Emz360, May 2, 2010.

1. Emz360

Emz360 New Member

Hi all,

This is my first time posting on this forum.

It feels a bit strange because i think my sister visited this site in the run up to her death. She commited suicide almost 2 years ago. She was 22.

I saw it coming a mile off but it was still a major shock when we found her in bed. She had take something called a <Mod Edit:IrishDoll,Methods> or something like that.

We were goin through a few things of hers the other day, paints as she was very creative and it got me thinking. We gave her paints to one of my friends who is an artist. She is going to create a painting from her paints which i think is a great way of keeping her here which i know sounds strange but hey!!

Anyway, i was having a sad moment and thought i would right i post about my sister.

I may have never said it while you were here (which i regret) but i love you Lynne and if you are here in any way shape or form i hope you know that i miss you!!

X X X

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

E...so sorry for your loss...I am sure Lynne knew you loved her...you sound like such a compassionate person...big hugs, J