....m

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by CarlosG, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CarlosG

CarlosG Member

im tired of feeling the way i do. theres never a moment in the day that i feel happy or even content. no matter what im doing whether it be something i love doing i always have deppressing thoughts. i didnt feel like this ever before. i used to be happy about life i used to enjoy making my freinds laugh and myself laugh. but recently laughter is one of the last things i do because most of the time im feeling like shit.i obsess ober shit that hasnt happened or didnt happen. i try to find things that can make me feel Some joy but i end up just thinking of shitty my life is. it just sucks!!! i feel i have no true friends anymore. I feel i cant trust any of them with this kind of stuff so i come here today to see if i can find some sort of help.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Oh hun depression sucks so much it takes all the joy away all the color the warmth. I hope you do have some help in the real world a doctor who can suggest some therapy perhaps some meds coming here does help hun talking to others that truly understand what it feels like to be so low There is light hun out there i do hope you are able to get support you need to find it hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.