Mad Disease

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by twofeet, Jan 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twofeet

twofeet Well-Known Member

Don' know if I want to keep myself safe this week. Might be easier to quit after all. Got my people all shivery; why's she going through it again?
    Again? I've got the pills to cure me or undo me. Just a matter of degree. Step at a time. Step on glass. Take your last. Step.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I don't think it's ever a good idea to quit. I hope that whatever is bothering you is something that will pass soon, and that you will have peace of mind again.

3. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

Agreed with Christy on this one. I hope that you will feel better soon. :hug: at least your posting your emotions, feelings, and thoughts here.

Trevor,

4. twofeet

twofeet Well-Known Member

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm okay. Just can't remember ever being as tired as I have been in the past two or three months.
    Part of it must be not eating right. I have a blood disease that saps my energy also. I have so much to live for, but these
    stupid illnesses pull me constantly. Tomorrow, I see people again after four days of the flu. Well, tomorrow I have to be on
    my feet again, walking, dancing even, in spite of the vacuum in my head that says nothing.

The big problem is: the vacuum says nothing to me, and nothing to anybody else. How can I live this way? I have nothing to give.

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sorry to hear about your blood disease and that it takes away your energy. Is there some kind of treatment or medication that you take to help? I hope that you will be able to regain some energy that you have lost.

6. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear about that your blood has a disease that saps and takes away most of your energy. I hope you can receive some medical help for your blood disease so that you can start having more energy and having less sapped out of you. I hope you keep us up to date on your emotions, feelings, and thoughts.

Trevor,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.