Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Apr 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

sorry. unimportant.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2013
  2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hummm, I would have thought it was important. Anger is important. Expressing it is important. I came here to read about it. So if you want to talk to me, I am all ears. So to speak.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

what are you mad about hun please tell us ok let the pain go
  4. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

We're here, we're listening, try to tell us.
  5. Husky

Husky Well-Known Member

I don't know what it is but I'm guessing it does have importance to you? Sometimes I think that my problems are trivial but really they aren't and people see they aren't. If you don't want to share, that's ok. Just want you to know that you do mean something.
  6. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I'm mad at me. Just me. Only me. Because that's all I have left. I need to go but am scared. That's it.
  7. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Thanks for writing that part of what you are feeling, Mo. Of course I do not want you to go. But I am glad you were able to write how you are feeling. I care. And I hope you will keep writing. We all deserve to be heard. otherwise it becomes silent screams. And I know first hand how hard that can be. Not currently, though. :hug:
  8. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

so very tempted, longing not to go through this continuously. many silent screams. but they are my ghosts, my darkness, my demons.

Stronger negativity than for a couple of weeks. And I don't know where to turn, what to do. There are really few options.
  9. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you're feeling like this. That "Mad" is a horrible feeling. Especially when you constantly feel it everyday. Just wanted you to know that your not alone. I'm here listening as well.
  10. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Its horrible that anyone has to be in this much pain, Mo. The silent screams. The Ghosts, Demons of old. The darkness when we cannot find the way out.
    I know you well enough to know that it is not who you are. But it does speak of the pain. Real pain. Please do find a way to hold on, Mo. You are very cared about. By me and by others who I know. It may be selfish of me, but i am asking that you hold on. find the way through to the next hour. The next day. I AM sorry for the pain.
  11. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

Mo I am so very sad that you are in such pain. That darkness takes our breath sometimes. Thank you for sharing and for holding on when it takes everything you've got to do so. Did something bring your ghosts/demons to the forefront? Are you making progress with your pdoc/T? That can upset those dudes...I seem to sink deeper for a while after each appointment. Please do hold on as best you can. We care and love you Mo! (Don't mean to make you cry if it strikes you that way.) Whether you can believe that or not, it's true. You are really a very dear soul, a treasured friend of many of us. ♥ :hug:
  12. Husky

Husky Well-Known Member

Hi Mo, Thank you for sharing why you're mad. You mentioned there are few options. I know that when I'm seriously down I only think of one option. That's a positive isn't it? Ghosts, darkness, demons and silent screams must be so horrible to deal with. I hope though you know that what you're going through, you don't have to go through alone. I think the overwhelming support people here have for you is indicative of this.
  13. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

I am sooo sorry to hear you going through a lot right now
    can tell us whats making you feel mad right now?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.