Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Sent, Dec 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sent

Sent Banned Member

i hate this commercial

my parents tried to this to me, they locked me in a mental facility in india for 3 months then dropped me in a homeless shelter for 2 weeks here in SC

i got back in the house through lawyers but they moving to minesota next month and said i am on my own.

parents who kick their children out should be MURDERED

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

and look how hot the mom is - ill never get a girlfriend and even if i do shell never be as hot ast hat

i should kill myself today so i dont have to worry bout moving out or anything fuck everything
  2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Re: mad!!!

hello one should ever be murdered.. ok going to be on your very own soon here.. do not know very much about you currently.. in SC , really depressed and thinking seriously about suicide.. dead end this is.. better to talk to the state agencies there and try to get some help.. mental health centers may also take you in at next to no cost if really needing.. SSI thru social secuirity admin if disabled in really bad condition.. mad unless causes postive results is wasted lot of time.. tryinhg to get some help is positve and much better and with a ton more possiblites.take care, Jim
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.