Made a plan, should I see it through? Advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought everything was fine but I just can't take this anymore! These feelings are so intense, so impulsive! I have no reason to feel like this but I just do! I think I am fine and wouldn't change myself for anybody.

I have made a perfect plan for suicide, its flawless. All I need is time to be away from my parents - they are a little clingy - its really annoying. I am starting to have doubts because I wonder what will happen after I die. Im not concerned about those I am about to leave behind, they're not my problem after all they are old enough to wipe their own tears.

ImBefore I do this, I want to talk to someone for advice. Does anyone know whether I can get the opportunity to talk to someone in real time (like a chatroom sort of thing) It would be appreciated.

No_Life

your best bet is to ring a suicide hotline like the samaritans or your local doctors and talk to them. also, feel free to pm me your msn if you want to talk. i think the fact you are posting this thread shows you are njot 100% sure that you want to die, and all the time there is that little part of you that still wants to live, there is still hope for you.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
Have you tried the chat room? There are usually people in there.

I hope you find someone to talk to and that you change your mind; feel free to PM me anytime, I'm on a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00