Made an attempt

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by samba101, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samba101

samba101 Member

Well last week I tried but held myself back because I was frightened of something to do with the method.

Life has been shit for 3 years now and I go back and forth from wanting to live to wanting to die.

I can't see myself holding on for longer and the only thing keeping me tied here is my parents, I'd miss them in a heart beat.

It only depends upon how much I take in, with what's been going on lately.

Not only that I'm on a medication that leaves me with blunted emotions and I can't feel, I tried a new one but that was a mistake caused all sorts of problems.

I just can't see myself facing an emotionless life, I can't do it. I have hopes, dreams and aspirations but they'll be gone soon then I'll be back in a void of not feeling again. I know there's many people in my situation like that but I just don't know how they do it.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your meds should not leave you feeling emotionless they are not right then either too high or wrong ones for you You meds should leave you with emotions intact
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I agree with V, speak to your pdoc and see if any changes are needed...big hugs, J
  4. samba101

samba101 Member

Well life would be good if the medication didn't do that but I have a mental illness and have to take them. Otherwise things wouldn't be a problem, if I stop taking them I have more problems.

The thing is these types of medications are riddled with side effects and I've run out of time trying to find another one to take so that's it I'm stuck.
  5. FluffySoup

FluffySoup Account Closed

Agreed with the previous posts, you should question about the medication.
    I'm in the same situation that I want to let everything go but then something always holds me back. I always thought, well, if I struggled this far in life then I might as well just live the rest. You never know, life could be awesome the week after.
    Just hold on and know that your not alone on this.
  6. F_Immunized_7

F_Immunized_7 Active Member

parents . I forgot about them when I did the horrific thing..

A few hours later I cried and cried thinking about my parents.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.