• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Made it through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yada

It's Dec 26th. I made it through Christmas day. It was a very very rough day for me, for various reasons. The brief version is that I was completely alone, and even my one supportive friend was pissed off at me, and that was my fault. So I didn't get to speak with her. I really really hurt yesterday. But it's over now.

The more important thing at this point, is that I got on this forum over a dozen times and chatted with people. That is what got me through it all. I really really appreciate it, and THANK YOU ALL very much. I only hope I can return the favor some day.

:hug:

yada

Thanks. It's not completely over yet... There is still a week or so to go, but at least stores etc are open and people are more accessible so I can get out and interact with people. It's sad that the major activity in my day is watching a clock hoping that the day will end. But I've made it through what should've been the worst part and so I will (hopefully) make it through the rest of this holiday period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00