Made it through.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by yada, Dec 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yada

yada Well-Known Member

It's Dec 26th. I made it through Christmas day. It was a very very rough day for me, for various reasons. The brief version is that I was completely alone, and even my one supportive friend was pissed off at me, and that was my fault. So I didn't get to speak with her. I really really hurt yesterday. But it's over now.

The more important thing at this point, is that I got on this forum over a dozen times and chatted with people. That is what got me through it all. I really really appreciate it, and THANK YOU ALL very much. I only hope I can return the favor some day.

2. dilbertrob

dilbertrob Member

Congratulations. I made it as well. Glad you are still around.
  3. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

Hello Yada and welcome to SF.

I am glad you made it through the day. take care.
  4. Freerun

Freerun Guest

Christmas is always bad for me too..
    But turned out ok in the end.
    Glad yours was good.
  5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

u was fun to be with in chat Yada and I thank u for that, yep Christmas day was tough.
  6. yada

yada Well-Known Member

Thanks. It's not completely over yet... There is still a week or so to go, but at least stores etc are open and people are more accessible so I can get out and interact with people. It's sad that the major activity in my day is watching a clock hoping that the day will end. But I've made it through what should've been the worst part and so I will (hopefully) make it through the rest of this holiday period.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.