1. UnwantedSoul

UnwantedSoul Well-Known Member

Since qutting therapy, this weekend has been, by far, the worst one yet, as far as suicidal thoughts and cutting are concerned. Thankfully, I've made it through. By some magnificent force, I found this site and all of the support it has to offer. Just knowing and finding people who are struggling daily with things such as myself has helped me not feel so alone in the world. So far, I have met a few very nice people who have welcomed me with such open arms, giving me support that I've never thought existed. I am looking forward to the days ahead, and the people I will meet on here.

I'm new, yes, and I should probably post another thread later about myself, but for now, I just want everyone to know that, when it doesn't feel like it, there is always hope. These are words, I myself, have to learn to live by, but I thought I'd share them with everyone else. Please, though, if you are at wits end and no longer know what to do, there are people willing to listen and to support you through whatever your tough struggles may be. I, and I'm sure plenty of other people, are more than willing. Though I, too, struggle with our own lives, as a human, will try and help you as much as my human powers may allow =]. One day our battles of suicide, depression, self harm, etc. will be conquered with greatness, but for now, stay strong, everyone.

I'm am here to listen when I'm online, please feel free to message me for anything.
  2. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Thank you for those encouraging words! We all have those days where we feel hopeless, helpless, and defeated. Just having someone to listen who knows how it feels to be there or have been there can make a difference. It may not change anything, but at least it is a problem shared that doesn't have to be kept bottled up inside.

Take care and if you ever need to talk, my pm box is always open!