Magic Lamp Game...

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by xan, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xan

xan Chat Buddy

Ok so, if you stumbled across a magic lamp and a Genie appeared and offered you 3 wishes, what would you wish for?

Lets say you can't wish for omnipotence, any more wishes (including wishing for more genies) or for anybody to die.

1. All the powers ever mentioned in the show heroes
    2. The ability to create alternate realities with my choosing
    3. For the Genie to be free... I'd have told him I was going to wish for this from the start on the basis that he doesn't try and screw me over with the other wishes! :mad:
  2. triggs

triggs Account Closed

:laugh: xan, i like your number 3

i'd wish for:
    1. eternal contentment for everyone.
    2. all government structures, political warfare and inequality to be sorted the hell out!
    3. the ability to go back in time and relive my life.
  3. xan

xan Chat Buddy

Wow... I feel kinda selfish now :unsure:
    But at least I could choose to be a superhero and fly around trying to save people and stuff :tongue:
  4. triggs

triggs Account Closed

lol you're not selfish - you let the genie go free.. and tbh, not everyone wants contentment or for the political crisis' and equality to be sorted out... so really, mine are sort of selfish when you take into account those people :)

and yey, xan to the rescue! :giggle: xx
  5. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

well id wish for an end to illness (mental and physical)

for peoplism to be the only economic policy

and finally, to be with the perfect girl for me (relationshipwise, i dont want kids).

last ones selfish but, its my wishes.
  6. xan

xan Chat Buddy

7. pisces

pisces New Member & Antiquities Friend

peace of mind
    sleep properly
    laugh more
  8. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

1.) Absolute power. I want to be a dark demigod, sitting upon a throne of skulls while I look over my pitiful subjects and dream of dark tomorrows.

2.) Absolute wealth. Because I need more than one way to become absolutely corrupted, and with absolute wealth comes the capability to have anything I want for eternity. My subjects will know fear and longing as they witness my empire of destruction. And I will look upon their emaciated forms and laugh, a deep bellowing cacophony that will echo throughout the confines of my dark, damned kingdom.

3.) A kitten. A little grey Scottish Fold one, with a light blue collar and a bell that jingles when he plays with his ball of yarn.

. . . what?
  9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

1. A cure for all illnesses.

2. To live closer to my bf.

3. Happyness for everyone.
  10. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

true love
    to be famous
    for my loved ones to be happy
Thread Status: