Maintain friendships

Sa Palomera

Lately I've been slacking off so badly. Ever since I started working up to 40hrs a week I've barely been talking to my friends, apart from my house mates.

Real life friends, I just don't have the time, and when I do have time I'm usually dead tired or have to run errands or do things in the house and such.
I can't keep in touch with them over MSN either, because I'm barely on msn actively.
Which brings in the problems regarding online friends. I barely have time to be online, and when I am I either am in the living room watching my programmes and catching up with house mates, or I am in bed. This results in me wandering off/going silent in the middle of convos, or me falling asleep on other people.

All of this has resulted in me barely talking to anyone anymore. There are like 2 or maybe 3 people besides my house mates that I talk to more than once a week. (and I'm not talking about those "hi how are you" convos that die after a minute or 5)

And whenever I do talk to people, it all just dies out.

Have I gotten so boring? I just don't know what to say or talk about. And I don't have the energy either.

I don't want to lose my friends, but I feel like I am losing them.

I don't really know what to do to stop the friendships from fading :sad:

aoeu

You're tired, not boring. How long have you been working 40hours/week? If it's not been long, you'll probably get your energy back

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00