Major attraction to mature women!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by ChukaDoodleXD, Aug 5, 2010.

1. ChukaDoodleXD

ChukaDoodleXD Member

Im 14 and I have an uncontrollable sexual attraction to older women. All my friends are interested in girls own on age and some other them have even gone for girls younger than them but I find them ludacris for feeling like that.

Theres just somethiing about mature women that turns me on and I like how they know what they want. I have fantasies about getting an older girlfriend but my parents would never approve lol.:tongue: BTW Im talking about girls from anywhere between 18 - 50! Im starting to find it strange myself but its just the way I feel. I remember one time when we wnet on a trip to an office building and it had all these middle aged women working there... I had a hardon for the whole day! It was embarassing!

As you can expect such an attraction is not widely endorsed in London so I really try to keep my freaky fetish to myself but I have told my best friend - he says Im a psychopath! I laughed at him so hard, that idiot.

What do you guys think? Im not alone right? I searched up the term psychopath and liking older women dosent seem to be a symptom so I guess Im clear in that area XD
  2. fooror

fooror Well-Known Member

Lol, you don't have a fetish and neither are you a psychopath! All sounds perfectly normal to me.

What you might find is that when you're younger, you like them older; and when you're older, you like them younger. :tongue:
  3. ChukaDoodleXD

ChukaDoodleXD Member

You are right, I guess but it feels more like an obssession and thats what makes it so weird and frustrating!!!:mad:
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Okay, if I understand this correctly, you're 14 and you like women old enough to be your mom? That is a little creepy. What is really wrong with dating girls from your own age group? You know that even if a 'cougar' were to date you and you ended up having sex, she could be charged with sexual abuse of a minor? Just something to think about.
  5. ChukaDoodleXD

ChukaDoodleXD Member

lol I know that but I just don't find girls my age attractive! Its not a conscious choice. Thats the first time I've heard the term cougar, at least I know im not alone :) although that whole issue seems to be only valid with guys over 18.

OMG man! The law is always getting in the way of my passion :mad:
  6. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

It's not wrong to feel the way you do, I know a lot of people who are attracted to people a lot older than themselves. The problem is that any decent older woman will see you as a little boy. No offense but anyone over 18 is gonna see a 14 year old as a child, and they should! I'm 25 and I like women younger than me but I wouldn't touch a 14 year old with a barge pole! There's nothing wrong with you being attracted to women 18+, but it's very very wrong for a grown woman to be attracted to a 14 year old. Your attraction may say a lot of good things about you, a lot of teenage girls are shallow and annoying so maybe you like women who think for themselves and have experienced life. Once you're over 18 it wont be an issue cos in the eyes of the law you'll be an adult, but any woman who'd sleep with you now wouldn't be a good person, she'd be a child abuser.
  7. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

At 14, your hormones are probably all over the place, I wouldn't worry about getting turned on easily.
    As for the older women thing? More common than you think. I guess you've never seen "The Graduate" XP I used to only be attracted to much older men. Now I'm in a very happy relationship with a guy only a year and a half older than me, chances are you'll grow out of it too.
    Either way, never let anyone tell you there's anything wrong with you. There are far stranger fetishes, and theres nothing wrong with any of those either! As long as everything is safe, sane, consensual and legal, you can consider yourself "normal" :tongue:
  8. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

What I think is that you need to wait a few years and then see if you can find some foxy cougars ;)
  9. Chameleon76

Chameleon76 Well-Known Member

Ha, i'm the opposite. I'm in my thirties and I get a boner whenever I see some cute little high school girls. Wish I was still young enough to bang them.

Wait about 20 years....after you see them naked you'll change your mind. lol

Stretch marks and C-section scars just don't do it for me.
  10. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

Hey, lots of high school girls have stretch marks too! :tongue:
    Hopefully not many of them will have c-sec scars :blink:
  11. mcviking

mcviking Well-Known Member

Dude your just becoming a man that's all. The fun part is in four short years everything is fair game, although to be honest you'll probably have to be 21 to meet cougars ( at the bar.) I was with a 40 year old woman when I was 19. Oh the things I learned, and every woman since benefited from the ...ermmm "lessons" I learned.