Make it stop

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by th3silent0ne, Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. th3silent0ne

th3silent0ne Well-Known Member

What's left for me now? The last bit of hope has nearly faded away. My insides hurt so bad. I want to cry, cut and bleed it all out. I've nearly had it, it's becoming unbearable. I've been trapped in this prison of darkness for too long. I will be free even if death is the only way.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey, I know how bad the emotional pain and anguish can get :(

Was this something specific or are you referring to your state of mind in general? :hug:

3. th3silent0ne

th3silent0ne Well-Known Member

A reference to the two things in life I need to survive. First is to move out and get away from my parents. Second one is to be in a relationship. I can move out, but if I am all alone I can't truely live. My last bit of hope faded when my heart was broken (not the first time either). I can't have one without the other.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

What is preventing you from doing that? I know where you're coming from I want to move out and be in a relationship too... its hard when you feel no one can help but I don't think it's impossible. I think if you're ready to give up everything, then you're ready to do what will help you get better at any cost, just my opinion :hug:

And, I'm sorry to hear your last relationship ended badly :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.