make it through the night. make it through.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lotte, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lotte

lotte Well-Known Member

I honestly don't know if i can make it through the night. the pain is so hard i cant' do it anymore. i have to. i can't. i try. please. please, it's just there and doesn't go away. noone on chat helps. they are angry at me. i don't know why. i don't understand. I'm trying my best to make it through. but my method is just flashing in my mind and the crying that i have to hide from my family. in fear of punishment. pain for pain, endless circles. i'm trying. noone cares. just shit and fucked up. fucked up,. and why don't they give a damn, don't i care. <edit mod total eclipse > i swear it. death and sadness. life is nothing. it's not fair. i'm sorry. but i just need to get through. fucked up. pain pain pain. i can't even think. i can't get help.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2013
  2. Evanesce

Evanesce Well-Known Member

Lotte, you helped me last night, I only made it through the night because you and others in chat talked to me, calmed me down a little. You matter, even if only to one person here. Hold on lotte, let it just wash over you and don't hang onto it. Give it time to pass. Please hang on, know that you matter to me, and you helped me.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Lotte sorry the pain is so bad right now as said hun let it go through you ok just let it go and keep posting here it helps to release some of the pain by posting
    You are being heard ok and we care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.