make the others happy you will be happy(great story)

Status
Not open for further replies.

muslim

in a big hospital there was two old patients in one room
the two have a very dangerous disease

one of them was permitted to him to sit down for an hour in the after noon in his bed
fortunately his bed was beside the the only window in the room
the other must be sleep in his back all the time
the two patients spend all the time talking but no one see the other because they lay in their backs and looking to the ceiling,they talk about family home friends life,every thing
every day in the after noon,the first sit over the bed as the doctor advice and look from the window and describes for his friend the external world
the other wait that hour every day as the first do
because that hour makes his life active and have meaning when he hear his friend description:in the garden there is a lake and ducks are swimming,the boys made boats with paper and play in the lake,there is a man who rents small boats for people to make a trip in the water,others are sitting beside the flowers and the palm trees and the very happy colours.the sky is bright and make you happy
during that description his friend is amazed of this description in details and close his eyes and imagine that happens in the out life
one day his friends told him there is an army show outside.the other didnt hear any military music but he was seeing it by his brain from his friend description.
the days passed and every one is happy with his friends.
one day the nurse come at morning she observed that the patient beside the window is died at the night he didnt know until he heared nurse asking help to bring him out from the room he was very sad for loosing his friend
when he find the chance he asked the nurse to put his bed beside the window
when the after noon come he remembered the interesting hour he spent with his friend
he decided to try to sit to look from the window and be happy for an hour
he began to sit up bit by bit there was pain but he has a goal he must do
and he reached the window
surprise
there was only a blank wall,the window was looking on an internal yard of the hospital
he called the nurse and asked her is that the window that my friend was looking from
she told him yes it is the only window in the room!!!!why???
he told her about the stories that his frind told him and what he was saying outside
the nurse was more surprised she told him your friend was blind
he didnt see even that blank wall
he wanted to make your life happyto forget disease
make the others happy you will be happy

I remember hearing a different version of this story before. In the version I heard, the second man envied the first man who always talked about the lush scenery outside his window. He switched the first man's medication with his own while he was asleep at night, and after a few days the man by the window died.

They took the dead man away, and moved the second old man to the window. He eagerly looked outside, but saw only a brick wall.
Anyway, thank you for sharing your story Muslim. It has an important message.

Just_a_guy

Hehe.

Unfortunately not :(

I live in Finland and a very very small portion of the population is Muslim or Arabic. I dont have the privilage of knowing any Arabic or Muslim friends... Unless i can count you as one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00