make up on scars ??

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by //x/forgottonemo/x//, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. //x/forgottonemo/x//

//x/forgottonemo/x// Well-Known Member

errr...how exactly??
    school tomoz & its warm here so i'll be rolling up my sleeves (we have to wear jumpers all the time :dry: ) i got one scar from last week below my wrist .... what make up are you meant to use??? like cream or blusher or whatever you call it, or what???????
    or like that stuff that covers up spots on your face???

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

You are best off experimenting tonight with what you have.

The best thing to use is concealer (because it, well, it conceals). I tend to use tesco concealer, it comes in a little black square pot. I have to buy a shade smaller than for my face because my arms are paler (at this time of year). But most likely you won't have that, and it's too late to get it.

So yeh, concealer and experiment tonight as to what works, that way you won't have any traumas tomorrow.

Good luck with it,

3. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

Mm I used to use foundation on mine, when they weren't so obvious. Used to use this stuff called Maybelline dream matte mousse, which isn't much use to you if you don't have it, but you never know. Also, someone told me if you use a makeup sponge thingy to apply it it works much better, which is true, I just didn't know anything about makeup :blink: Concealer can be good too.

If the makeup thing doesn't work, what you could do is put a plaster, or bandage or something, depends how big it is over the scar, then you can say you got the wound accidentally somehow and no one can really prove anything because you can't see the actual wound if that makes sense.

Hope this made some kind of sense and good luck with it.

x

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:agreed: ^^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.