make up one of tyour own

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by whatever. Id ont care.!, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I do not desreve to toype this
    I do no dserve to talk to anhyone
    I do nost deseree to be cared fore
    I do not dsereve to be loved
    I do not deserve to wlak
    I dio not deserve to talk
    I do not deserve to hear
    I do not deserve to care
    I do not deserve to live
    I do not deserve to die
    I do deserve to ssuuffer
    I do deserve to feel pain
    I do deserve to be hurt
    I do deservet o be ckicked whem I'm down.

I hate mysefl. I loathe mself. You should hate me. You should oatehe me. ou should kick me
    You whould hate me. SO much. That t's imposile to ghink about.

I am horribel
    I havce secretts
    I am bad.
    I'm aa bad person. YOu have no clue at all. Nobody has. NOt even S. had. NOBODY EVER KNEW WHY I DESERVE ALL THIS PAIN .

I deeserve to be lonely and alone. I do not deserve anything and the reason why I dont desereve.. I'm nto going to tell you rae anyon. I'll take it into my grave/

FUCK IT ALL.

2. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

i feel the same way most of the time. it is a fucked up feeling. but for me it is what i know, and feel comfort in this mind frame. if you ever want to talk, i'm here to talk. you are worth the time and effort even though you may not think so.

3. rd9671

rd9671 Guest

I think you deserve to have someone care about you and you deserve to be happy. I am here to talk if you want to.

4. You dont knowet hyome so you cant know if I desereve anything.
    nObody knows my biggesit stiecret so nobody knows why I Deserve tist and stns dstuff.
    so please dotn be like you do deserve it unless you have a good reason which aesxpalinsts to me wthat I really do.

5. rd9671

rd9671 Guest

Because, like me, you are human, (and we know what a terror that can be) and as a human you deserve happiness and do not deserve suffering.

6. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

like i said earlier, i am here to talkto you if and when you want. hang in there. you do deserve to live. we all do. some jsut don't want to. you are a living, breathing, human being, there are ppl that care about you, ppl that want to get to know you. i for one want to get to know you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.