Makes me angry. (Indecent language, possibly triggering & rude)

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Krem, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Krem

Krem Well-Known Member

He's an adult. You're a child. Legally you're not allowed to have sex. He has told you that he wants to have sex with you. He has asked you out for a date. You know what he wants. You don't want it. You've told him you don't want it. He still continues. You're scared.

You were abused, and it has traumatised you. You say it was your fault, even though common sense says it's not. You did not know, you could not have stopped. But now you do know, and now you can stop it. But you say it would NOT be your fault at all.

I tell you to call the police, since she's scared, and he won't stop or even slow down. But you say they'll make it worse. That they'll ruin you. That they won't help you at all. Why? Because they asked direct, insensitive questions.

But you also claim you're smart, that you're not a child. THEN STOP ACTING LIKE ONE. GROW THE FUCK UP, AND CALL THE FUCKING POLICE BEFORE YOU GET FUCKING RAPED, YOU STUPID FUCKING ****. IF YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING, KNOWING WHAT HE'LL DO, IT IS YOUR FAULT. You're like a child, running over the street, and you piss me right the fuck off, because I care for your well-being. But your stupidity makes it hard..

He's a fucking paedophile. He's twenty. Fucking. Eight. You're 15. He cares not for your mind, as "adult" you may think it is. He cares only about one thing. You have the power to block him off. But since you were so brilliant and gave him your phone number, he might keep calling you. Which is harassment, and the police can, and will handle it, if you were smart enough to alert them. Or at the very least, your parents.

But, nooo~, you're so fucking brilliant and mature, you can handle it. That's why you cry every day, that why you're fragile, because you can handle it. YOU CAN'T. You need someone to support you, someone you can fucking TRUST. You can't trust a paedophile who wants to rape you. Hell, even if it's not me, you have other friends. And your fucking parents. ALERT THEM TO HIM.

I'm worried sick about you. But you get angry, because I am angry at you, and I let it show there for a moment. Wouldn't you be angry if you were walking with a child who ran in front of a car? Would you not wish to shout at it? It's because you care, and you don't want it to harm itself.

Fucking hell, you can be dense.

-Edit- I like how they cencor the word '****', but not 'fuck' or 'rape'. Good job.

2. stig

stig Well-Known Member

what's happening krem?

3. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

aw, krem...

4. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

Who's to say the guy wants to rape her? Just because he's older than her, and told her he wants to have sex with her, doesn't immediately make him a possible rapist.

Personally, if I were you, I'd tell her parents. She may end up hating you, but at least she'll be safe, which is what matters.

5. Noodle

Noodle Active Member

LOL, excuse me being so close-minded but that does make him a pedophile, he can atleast wait until she is 16 if he's going to have sex with someone 13 years younger then him.

6. Avarice

Sorry, but since when did being a paedophile automatically equal being a rapist?

7. Krem

Krem Well-Known Member

It doesn't. But saying it to a child that you wish to have sex with her, and then inviting her to a date? What do you think he's after?

There are paedophiles who can repress their urges, sure. He really doesn't seem to be one of them.

And, really, does anyone wish to take the chance?

--Edit--
    Bah, this makes me sick to her stomach. I try to tell her what do to, I'm controlling and mean, and she won't be able to have fun with anyone because I don't trust any of them. If I'm not controlling, she'll likely end up hurt, and I'll be constantly worried.

Paranoia is good for your health. Until you care about someone.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2010
  8. Avarice

I agree it's quite clear what he's after, but it most certainly doesn't mean that he's going to force himself upon her in that way. I just think that one has to be careful when throwing around words like "rapist" when nothing is conclusive just yet.

You most definitely don't want to take any chances though, I agree there too - isn't there anyone who can warn this guy away from her for her? Say, a brother, or a friend? I think she's being very naïve, but that's one of the draw backs of being a fifteen year old.

9. Krem

Krem Well-Known Member

There is. But I've no way of contacting them, unless they read her emails before she does.