Making my death final & I am sorry sf

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by snowflakemeltsme, Jul 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have been with SF four years, different usernames, 3 suicide attempts. I am tired and it must end. I have chosen a violent exit to be certain of success. I have never chose to post a "goodbye" but since I have had various names I wanted to say goodbye to those that have been kind to me and helped me through my changes and my attempts.

I wish I was a better person but I am not. I am screwed up and have made many mistakes and I am sure I have hurt people and I am sorry. I have done the best I could on SF and hope that maybe I helped one person. For all I have known and all on SF I wish you can find peace and happiness somehow. I know it is hard and I know I have not found it but maybe you will. Take care and if you have the strengh, keep trying to hang on.

snowflakemeltsme (reborn1961) (Mem) (memorialday1999) (Abby)

I am very sorry. :sad:
  2. Vorath

Vorath Guest

I'm sorry you feal this way snowflake. Making mistakes is something we all do and it doesn't make you a bad person. I hope you find a way through this.
  3. Luliby

Luliby Staff Alumni

I know you are tired of trying. That you intend this to be goodbye. But it's ok to say Hello, too.

Life is suffering.. for some of us this is the only reality we know and anyone who makes light of it is just negating our experiences. I'm not negating your suffering. I am here to say I hear you and I am sorry for the pain you are experiencing. I am very sorry for the pain you are dealing with right now. I cannot feel your pain but I can feel my own in the same dark place and I cry for you. For all of us hurting and suicidal right now.

If I thought death would bring you peace and those around you peace I would support this decision. However, we both know suicide is the most difficult pain to bear for those left behind. It's absolutely torture and altogether painful. And I don't know what happens after death but I seriosly doubt it's the last and final chapter. The best and final chapter for your life would be peace, and fortitude and joy. I know life can not bring us these things 24 hours a day but every day is LIFE! And that means a CHANCE for redemption, forgiveness, love, joy , peace, closure, strength, ok... it's also a chance for unhappiness, pain and loss. I wish life could give us one without the other. there are things outside of our control. But right now, at this very moment. What are you capable of doing that would bring you some joy, happiness, peace, love or general happiness?

I'm not talking about drugs or artificial emotions. Is there a movie? A friend? A car ride? A store? A song? A final meal? ANYTHING that would give you an emotional lift? Take steps to DO THAT THING right now and allow yourself to feel something other than pain. Just keep taking those steps, one at a time. And keep posting.

one step at a time. One emotional perk at a time. Thats how to pull out. If your struggling with that call a friend and tell them you are struggling and need help. Keep stepping and keep reaching out. think back to the last moment of happiness, joy, love .. however fleeting.. now understand the truth. That is not the LAST moment of happiness, joy or love you will have. there is more to come and you don't want to miss it!

Be well. :harp:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2007
  4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Why must you go. It would be great if you stayed. Find it in yourself to stay on. It would make alot of people happy.
  5. chasing_dreams

chasing_dreams Well-Known Member

I just read your PM and tried to reply but can't :(

I really hope that you reconsider - I'm sorry I haven't been around for a few weeks, and I would love the chance to get to know you better.

We have all made mistakes and hurt people at some point but that doesn't make us bad people. I may not know you well but you seem like a wonderful person, and you would most certainly be missed :(

6. Goose

Goose Member

7. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Just hold on snow. Were here for you. Life seems so desperate at times, but it can can better. :arms:
  8. R.I.P
    I hope you don't go through with it and I know your life will get better one day

tell us if you're alive
  9. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

I hope whichever path you choose will give you the peace and happiness you deserve.

Please keep fighting snowie <3
  10. Eno

Eno Guest

snowflakemeltsme I don't know you but I do understand where you are right now. I have attempted myself and I know it's easy to tumble back to that place. But you are strong and I've seen how much you're there for people here. Right now though I seriously think you need to take some time for yourself. This is snowflakemeltsme time okay. I'm just sorry you're where you are. I'm here with the others to hold your hand right now.
  11. systamatics

systamatics Active Member

well did he/she do it ?? :(
  12. kungfuhamster

kungfuhamster Member

there's no way we would know
  13. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Please don't do it... :cry:
  14. systamatics

systamatics Active Member

doesnt anyone know her or somethin! !!!
  15. expressive_child

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ..Making my death final & I am sorry sf

Well, it seems like he/she may not even get to read this. I have a suggestion but I hope it won't be stupid. Why don't each of us send snowflakemeltsme an email and let him/her know that we love and support him/her and don't give up! Being here for four years means it has to be a long battle for her! I am not sure if this makes sense but I am going to send snowflakemeltsme an email right now! Please, I feel like snowflake is serious this time... :cry:

Dammit! She set her profile to receive no emails. I just found out. Whoever knows her or anything please email or contact her immediately...but if no one knows her contact no. or anything you can write to an administrator to help send her the email..gosh..I hope she knows that we care... :cry:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2007
  16. CuriosityWasFramed

CuriosityWasFramed Well-Known Member

I hope shes ok, but she seemed pretty determined and calm last night.

Ive been talking to her every night, she brought me back from te edge a couple of months ago and gave me the strength to carry on. But she has been getter steadily worse.

I dont think shes coming back :sad:
  17. expressive_child

Whats going on with her now? Did she do it? Where is she?
  18. allofme

allofme Staff Alumni

you have helped ppl... remember what you have told them... there is something out there for each one of us... lean on ppl untill you can find your peace... i know it sucks to feel so bad.. i have been to that point a few times ... but i know it can get better.. i cant say i am dancing in the streets but i am nolonger crying in them either... hugs
  19. expressive_child

Damn...I hate to believe it might have happened already! I just got news from someone that another friend of mine has died. I hate goodbyes :cry:

Since I haven't hear from snowflakes for so long now, I guess it happened..
  20. chasing_dreams

chasing_dreams Well-Known Member

Has anyone heard anything at all? :sad:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.