making plans

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by _Lily_, Oct 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Am making plans it will be soon

2. dontwannabeme

dontwannabeme Well-Known Member

can you tell why mate?
    just dont do anything when your feeling so shit late at night ok :(
    and talk too us plz :)

3. Moon_Penguin

Moon_Penguin Penguin astronaut extraordinaire

i know its hard right know but if you can talk to us, we can help.
    if you need me im only a PM away x

4. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

My psych and cpn aren't going to help me with the voices they don't seem to care that am struggling with them they have dropped my meds saying that the meds am on make me too sleepy but they wont change the meds when i asked them to do it there saying my voices are just my inner voice but they arent there coming from outside my head and i have told them this as well
    am so tired of the voices and hallucinations

5. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Can you go to someone else and try for a second opin?

6. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

I cant go to someone else there NHS i will have to wait months for a new psych and i cant afford to go private

7. doityourself

Im sorry thats a hassle but put in the change of psch so you can already have that in the process.

If you dont agree and feel that you may hurt yourself, then go to the hospital. Are you in the US?

8. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

No am in Scotland

9. doityourself

what do you do to fight the urges?

10. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

listen to music pray watch tv talk to my partner about how i am feeling
    play games

11. doityourself

does talking, letting it out help you. Do you get out of the house and use up energy?

Can I ask what the voices tell you?

12. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

The voices are telling me how to kill myself different ways of doing it i cant get them to shut up
    i have been for a walk see if it would help but it didn't

13. doityourself

When I get times like this, I use up every energy I have. I clean, I go walk, I go hike, I yell, I scream.

Usually by the time Im done, Im so tired that I just want to crash, but it become a relaxing crash if you know what I mean.

Im sorry the walk didnt help, can you call up some friends and go hang out?

14. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

All my friends are the other side of the country so i dont have much contact with them

15. doityourself

Im sorry, me either and it really sucks in times like this.

What causes your depression?

16. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

My depression started when i was 13 because of abuse and worry about my family

17. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hearing voices can be a sign that you're developing schizophrenia and if you are then you'll need to get medication for it, otherwise the voices may get louder and tell you to harm yourself or harm others. :hug:

18. doityourself

How are you today, reaper?

Hope today has been better for you. I understand all about stress from family. Do you still worry about them, has home life changed any?

19. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

yes i still worry about them but things have changed there is no abuse now and am married and my partner isn't abusive he is lovely

i am feeling not so good today but am better than what i was

20. doityourself

Then thats what you should focus on, like me my H is also a great man that would never even think of abusing.

Do you seperate yourself from family, I know that can sound harsh but I do. I TRY and ignore all thier faults because nothing in thier lives are going to change, I cant say, do, beg, brive them to do anything they dont want to. So that leaves me either accepting who and what they are or just leaving them to be them. Why should I have to deal with their lives when Im struggling to deal with mine?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.