Making the decision is kind of freeing

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Imreadytogo, Jun 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imreadytogo

Imreadytogo Member

So I'm at a point where the decision has been made. It actually relieves a lot of my stress. The anxiety of completing is still there, but the weight of the world on my shoulders is gone.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...I know those feelings, but found that they served to give me control when I felt the most splattered...if you are thinking this way, please seek counsel...and if you feel comfortable, please tell us what is going on...I am sure many of us can relate to what you are going through

3. Imreadytogo

Imreadytogo Member

I just lost my job and place to live, about to lose my car, have no money and no family to turn to. I had a friend brutally betray me, and it cost me everything. I don't trust anyone anymore. I just want peace.

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I have really been there...and am in a position now where I am crawling (both figuratively and literally as I am in a wheelchair) back...a friend betraying you is the most painful, and I am sorry...but s/he did not cost you everything...you still have 'you', and I am sure there are many wonderful things about you

5. Imreadytogo

Imreadytogo Member

The wonderful things don't matter. The walls are closing in. Everything I care about is going to be lost.

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Then go to a social services department and get emergency entitlements and take this as an opportunity to recreate something for yourself...I had to do this 2 years ago and I know it is hell, but with support, you can do this...with entitlements you will have health care insurance, and use it to find your way back...and stay with us..many of us seem to be cats...I am on my 5th life here...with caring

7. Imreadytogo

Imreadytogo Member

I just literally got things together a month ago after 6 years of hell. I'm not going back and just work to have it taken away again. Acquired means to complete now. It's a weight off my shoulders.

8. KenaliModisa

KenaliModisa New Member

It gets hard right at the very end, at the very brink of doing the deed. I was so certain for a long time that it was going to down this way, but then right at the moment you start to wonder what's on the other side of the void. What it feels like to actually physically die.

9. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

i think that's part of the reason i've not actually gone through with it.... scared of what it feels like

and also- when i go to do it, i always get reminded of the eminem song- love the way you lie... the lyric " life is no nintendo game". makes me rethink... i don't get another chance at this, am i absolutely sure?

to the original poster, please keep trying. if you give up now, that won't prove anything... you are strong

emily

xx

10. Imreadytogo

Imreadytogo Member

I'm not trying to prove anything. I'm saying I literally just got into a good position after 10 years of crap, and a month later I'm worse off than ever. I'm done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.