making the step?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jane doe, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

I`ve cutted and i know if i cut a little bit deeper, i`ll cut enough to do it.HOw can people make that step? whats keeping me here? why am i soalone when i could be with someone? why the hell ifeel like passing out tonigh?

2. jane doe

why do i care?imjust so afraid

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hun you are not alone. You have the members here and we care about you. Please, talk about what has you feeling so scared. You can talk about things here that you would never be able to tell your partner. Get it off your chest before you do cut too deep. Or please call a crisis line. For your own safety, you need to talk to someone!

4. Canti

Canti Guest

Im sure that last step that people find so hard to take is a small part of you actually not wanting to die. i know it sounds silly considering the fact that you´re cutting in the first place but it could be a sign that you´re not ready yet. Thats how i see it. Heck thats why im not dead.

5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Definitely. There's a part of you that really doesn't want to die, just wants a change. I'd be scared too!

6. jane doe

Thank you for the replyes, i really needed to talk to someone=)

7. Fishman

Fishman Guest

Jane Doe, you are a great person and you try to help many people on the site. No one wants you to hurt.
    *hugs

8. jane doe

awe fishman!! youre so sweet! thank you!!!

how have u been??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.