Man Charged With Attacking Girlfriend With Corn Dog.

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by boo, Oct 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Source :

Fort Pierce man charged with attacking girlfriend with corn dog

FORT PIERCE - A man accused of throwing a mustard-covered corn dog that hit his live-in girlfriend during a weekend fracas faces misdemeanor charges, according to a recently released arrest affidavit.

Fort Pierce police arrested Tommie Lee Mckeliver, 48, on Saturday after his beau told investigators he “got mad at her and threw a paper plate that contained a mustard covered State Fair corn dog on it.” The corn dog crashed into her chest area, leaving her “coated” in mustard.

“(The girlfriend) stunned by the situation then found herself being pushed out of the room, and (the) door locked behind her,” the affidavit states.

The alleged corn dog attack happened shortly before 2 p.m. at an apparent hotel in the 500 block of North Second Street.

Generally speaking, corn dogs are hot dogs coated in cornmeal batter and deep fried. They are served on a wooden stick with some corn dog connoisseurs preferring to dip their dogs in ketchup, mustard or other condiments. The affidavit didn’t specify what type of mustard coated the corn dog Mckeliver is accused of throwing.
    Police knocked on the door of the room but got no response. The girlfriend said she could get a spare key from the hotel manager and opened the room. Mckeliver was seated and listening to headphones.

Police asked the accused corn dog chucker for his name.

Mckeliver never supplied police with his name, but an intake deputy at the St. Lucie County jail recognized him.

Mckeliver, of the 500 block of North Second Street, was arrested on misdemeanor charges including domestic battery and resisting without violence.

LOL, getting arrested for a pogo attact attact really?....
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2010
  2. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

...she must've really hated mustard; is what I'm thinking.
    I wouldn't charge my boyfriend for throwing food at me-- albeit, I'd be upset and would probably ignore him for awhile but there's no need for the police to be involved...

Unless maybe she said: "lets break up" and he said "NOOOOO!!!" and threw it at her, then beat her senseless.
    Then, yes.

I don't quite understand this story...
    He was going it as some sort of joke or something, yes? Not meaning to harm her... so why would he be charged?
  3. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I'd guess that he was angry and threw whatever was at hand. Fortunately it was a rather silly thing at hand. If he'd been holding a knife this could've been bad.
  4. foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten Well-Known Member

lol whut? this is a joke right? xD
    aww man i want a corn dog now
  5. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I've never had a corn dog.
  6. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

your not missing much...
  7. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, it probably isn't. I thought Richard Petty was as petty as you could get until I saw Tom Petty. And now this....
  8. Dude111

Dude111 Well-Known Member

This guy sounds like an idiot :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.