Man gets ear partially bitten off by woman he called "fat"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomas

Jesus, that article was pretty horrific. But I have to agree, so much prejudice about people with weight issues. I mean saying it's always a fat persons fault is such a backwards way of thinking.

I mean... in the same context the amount of times I have heard 'you're depressed, so snap out of it. It's nobodies fault but your own'.
Weight gain could also be a result of depression, i.e. comfort eating.

Weight gain could also be a result of depression, i.e. comfort eating.
Definitely, and being unable to lose the weight can also be due to depression. Especially in my case - where are you supposed to find the energy to work out when you cannot even find the energy to get out of bed in the morning.

plates

Jesus, that article was pretty horrific. But I have to agree, so much prejudice about people with weight issues. I mean saying it's always a fat persons fault is such a backwards way of thinking.

I mean... in the same context the amount of times I have heard 'you're depressed, so snap out of it. It's nobodies fault but your own'.
I don't get it either, about "the obese" etc. As far as I'm concerned, so many might have possible undiagnosed eating disorders that aren't taken seriously cos the ED clinics here only treat anorexia and bulimia can you believe that?

I shut off tv many years ago cos of the "fat people taking over the country" BS I was hearing and the body fascism going on in those women /style programmes. And I was severely underweight because of anorexia.

I find the whole OP amusing though, writing style :D

Last edited by a moderator:

plates

Half a block? That's some distance for a fatty.
Many people who are overweight can actually be fitter and healthier, than a person of normal weight or someone who is underweight, especially if they train or do regular exercise and eat relatively well. You might be surprised that some 'fatties' actually do regular exercise more so than the people who are not, which takes a lot of courage, I might add, considering the general attitudes of people around.

kyle88

It's absolutely hilarious how people here are trying to make excuses and call the guy an asshole for calling her fat.

Seriously we've all been called shit in our lives, every one of us, including that guy probably has "inner issues" so don't give me that bullshit.

The inner issue here is not some tramatic childhood event that has bugged her for years but probably a hunger craving, seriously if your willing to eat someones ear off, your probably not fit to be walking around in society freely (no pun intended)...

BTW, i too have been called fat, and a lot worse than that... she deserves whatever jailtime she gets, and I don't feel any sympathy towards her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00