Man robs bank for $1

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by cult logic, Jun 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

2. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

clever man!

3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

And the US isn't in trouble for healthcare. Yeah, right.

His medical provider says he's bilking the system... why shouldn't he?

His SSI claim will be denied. That's going to be a sad hard truth. Especially now that they know what he will do with the money. Buy a condo? Yeah... like Uncle Sam is ever going to let you do that with his money.

4. damage.case

damage.case Well-Known Member

He's not applying for SSI. He gets retirement benefits when he turns 62.

5. Mr. E

Mr. E Well-Known Member

Wow. Healthcare in the U.S. is just terrible

6. Random

Random Well-Known Member

There's something peculiar about this story, wouldn't you say?

7. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Sounds like a good idea to me. I think everyone should scam the system whenever they can for as much as they need.

8. chjones21

chjones21 Well-Known Member

I think everyone should scam the system whenever they can for as much as they need.

"Ask not what you can do for your country but what it can do for you?" is that it?

I agree that the system is weighted unfairly at the moment --- and if I was American I would be screaming out for some sort of national health system, it is an utter disgrace at the moment seemingly --- a sort of government shackle to keep everyone in WORK, because the moment you are out of work, you are out of access to healthcare and unless a millionaire, who can afford that? It is like a nasty trick - but American's seem to go for it, so if that is what they want then good luck to them.

That is the bit I don't get about America, here is your opportunity to change something that will benefit the majority --- you have a President who WANTS to implement that change but oh no, you WANT the system weighted just to benefit the elite, whilst the rest of you suffer. What? You have some sort of psychological (not YOU princ belt - but America it seems) attitude where you might just as well be a religious flagellant, walking down the street daily beating your own back with a vicious whip!

There is no other explanation - you are all nuts!

9. AlienBeing

AlienBeing Well-Known Member

Americans should be ashamed of their poor health care system and lack of social services. The rest of the developed world thinks it's cruel and idiotic and wonders when they're going to get their act together and grow up as a nation.

10. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

The US can't afford to provide universal health care even if they wanted to, they are too busy invading other nations and bombing the shit out of them.

11. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I have to agree... and look at the budget. We are scrounging for money to pay our debts, and yet we are sill in Iraq and Afghanistan, with no intention of pulling out (unlike what our idiot of a president said during his 2008 campaign). I mean, cmon really.

We do need to grow up as a nation. We need to be providing for our own. But no, the elite will always have their loopholes. They will always be favored. Them and their corporations, and tax breaks, and other bullshit like that.

We don't have anything to assure mental health care won't be fooled around with. We need a national healthcare system, but the rich will never allow that. I can guarantee that.

12. ThornThatNeverHeals

ThornThatNeverHeals Well-Known Member

Most of us want out of all this war shit... It just that the idiotic polotical figures always lie. They say they arent planning on raising taxes and getting us out of war... yea, i see how that is happening.

The rich get the loopholes. The rest of us ARE ashamed of it, but none of us have much power to do anything, though id sure as hell like to try...

Try not to look at us through our polotical figures... i know its hard... and most americans are idiots, but there are, as in all societies, good and bad points.

13. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i have no idea why obama decided to kill libyans

14. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

Because they wanted rid of a regime which has been a pain in the ass for decades. That being said, Libyan intervention has probably prevented genocide.

15. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

It is quite ridiculous that he had to do that in order to get proper medical care.

It's messed how they went into Iraq because of weapons of mass destruction yet they didn't have any... This is a quote from an article which I posted in my "your shadow thread"... It just goes to show how the terrorists and even bush worked by projecting their shadow onto each other then trying to destroy it.

It is a total waste of money not to mention the 100,000 people who have died in Iraq civilains and miliatary personally. Then theirs all of the injuries and other crimes that have been committed due to the invasion, rape etc...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.