Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Unregistered23432, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sometimes it's hard to pin point my emotions. Right now, I want to scream. I want to scream so loud just to be heard. It's like you are standing right in front of me and you don't see it. I haven't budged in how long? Have you not noticed that the lust for everything is gone? The twinkle, that sparkle in my eye is faded. I am broken.

I'm sick of being abused. I'm sick of having how I feel continuously shoved in my face. You don't want to see it but you want me to move on. Well,which is it? Ignore me or acknowledge me, but make up your mind.

I know I need to go to a doctor. I know I need to get the mania fixed. Being up than down and back again is not working anymore. It's just not working.

I know that I won't get many responses to this. I never do. I never will. I know I am not worthy of help from people. After all to many I'm just another person behind a screen and nothing more.

Good luck with life ...fuck it.
  2. Hiya, I understand how you feel, well from what I have read, its like reading my own life. Im sick of feeling up then down, Im sick of feeling like I cant be seen or heard, Im sick of having people tell me I should be happy because these peope think I have everything. Most of all, Im sick of talking and not being heard. Its like I talk and no one listens but yet Im expected to listen to others. No matter what I say there is always someone who has worse feelings than me, someone who is going through "more" hell than I am.

I just want to curl up and fall asleep..........forever
  3. bronwyyn

bronwyyn Well-Known Member

I know how you feel about not being heard here, I feel like I get no replies to my posts as well. But I wanted to let you know that I don't think of you as just another person behind a computer screen. I know I'm new here, but I'm trying to learn who everyone as an individual is. When I read your posts, my heart goes out to you, but I don't really know what to say.

The way you write, my friends and I used to call "TOEs" (transfer of emotions). We used to write letters to people to get our feelings out, even though we would never send them. The way you write sounds like you are speaking to someone specific; and it's not the people here. That's the only reason I think you might not get many resposes. I'm not saying you should change the way you write... it's a good thing to get it all out, no matter what. It's just hard for me to know how to respond, when there's no real details of your situation, or no questions you have to ask. I want to help, but I don't know what to say. Regardless, I am listening and I do care.
  4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

dear anon,

you are never not worthy. you are totally worthy. worthy of love, respect and help. i'm glad you are reaching out for some help online, and maybe more importantly, help in real life.

you won't always get a quick response here... for immediate response try the chat room. the rest of the forum moves at its own speed, as frustrating as i find it some days, so answers may trickle in over the next few days.
    plus i also think the suicide and crisis categories tend to get more responses, and, as with many sites anonymous postings get fewer responses... i don't know why...

sorry you've been disappointed with the support here. stick around, you might be surprised,

5. dazzle,
    thanks for the words of concern. the problem is i've posted a number of times in the past month and all posts have been 2 replies so it's basically pointless. You say the site is helpful,maybe it is, maybe I'm missing something completely, I don't know really. The fact is I wasn't sure about registering and it's kind of proof that I belong nowhere. You say replies will trickle in but it's been proven that it won't by my other posts. Thanks for trying though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.