manic depression

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Nearlythere, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nearlythere

Nearlythere New Member

I think i have manic depression . . i go from stable and ok in myself and my life and then something clicks and im just complety unstable, on the edge and seriously suicidal, i have attempted suicide and it fialed although im worried as i dont want this manic depression to get to the point where i do end my life just during a phase, i need some help, im scared . . i casnt control my mind
  2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Go see a psychiatrist for a proper diagnosis, then they can put you on the proper meds.
  3. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hi there .. welcome 2 the forum ..
    i agree with junkie-returns .. try 2 see a doctor .. they can help with meds/therapy .. and keep posting on the forum when u feel up 2 it .. i find it helps :)
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yeh like a proper diagnosis is needed it could be many things so see a doctor okay and let us know how you did.
  5. Screaminginsilence

Screaminginsilence Well-Known Member

I know how you feel hun, you arent the only one

Have you been to the Doctors?

Like people have said just go and explain how you feel - i have no doubt that they would of heard similar things to how you are feeling and will be able to suggest some things to help :)

Good luck x
  6. elvinchild

elvinchild Well-Known Member

I definitely agree go see a professional. A psychiatrist or a therapist would be able to help, but even a regular doctor.. just go see anyone and they will be able to help you.
  7. versin

versin Member

Don't be scared to see a professional. The first time I went to see my psychologist (who now knows my entire life story) - I was terrified. But it gets better. After few months of therapy, it has really helped me. But the thing is, it's important to cooperate and be able to think about what your problems are instead of running away from it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.