Manic Episode

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by rpiccola89, Jul 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpiccola89

rpiccola89 Member

What in the hell is wrong with me?:huh: Without batting an eyelash I just wasted over 300 dollars on clothes. I'm not a Saturday-afternoon-at-the-mall type of person, and don't buy clothes for myself hardly ever, I don't work, and don't plan on it anytime soon. It was the last handful of cash I had and I just wasted in some futile attempt to be happy... now I just feel like a complete idiot. Why in the hell did I just do that? God, I hate my life... what does it say about me when I have to resort to shopping sprees to inject some happiness in my life just to watch it all crumble apart at my feet again?:cry:
  2. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

Goddamned pdoc added Wellbutrin 300 XL two months ago to my Zoloft and I went from mildly depressed to a full manic reaction I didn't catch in time. hey! shit, break some Skynyrd let's party within one week.

Having never been manic before (it's not "speedy" like amphetamine or 400 mg of coffee or anything), I absolutely did not catch it in time Piccola and spent almost $2,000 on a fucking flatscreen TV and a PS3.

When I did realize what was happeninng, I dumped those pills before I could come "need" them (like I need Zoloft). I mean DUMPED them. They GONE, baby.

Fuck waiting to tell the doctor first--he'll find out soon enough.

"Why in the hell did I just do that? God, I hate my life..." - lol Pls don't mind me laughing; please allow me the luxury; the reprieve. It strikes a funny nerve. God, I hate my life. So honest; so raw.

Yeppers, i can relate.

3. plates

plates Well-Known Member

were you feeling down/depressed/desperate before spending all that? i was wondering...

i've never spent that much money. when i'm manic it doesn't go into shopping, i just run around madly and exhaust myself....

you were saying stuff about injecting some happiness in your life. maybe it was just an impulse thing when you were feeling awful?

4. rpiccola89

rpiccola89 Member

Well, I'm always feeling depressed and desperate (an understatement if ever there was one):eek:hwell: and I do stupid things to try to feel better. Spending money used to be one of them- til I blew it all yesterday. I guess you're right when you say exercise would probably be a healthier alternative.:smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.