manic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

swimmergirl

I am feeling super manic, what the fuck is going on! One day I can't get my ass out of bed and want to die, now I feel like I am flying and can't sleep and can't stop thinking, writing, talking, doing..............

aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I am so sorry you are going through this right now :(. It can be very frusterating to have so many things rushing into your head while you're trying to sleep, but please know this feeling will pass by soon. You will feel better, and I hope that's really soon. Can you call someone for help? If you're feeling in danger of yourself right now, please do call someone.

swimmergirl

Oh my god, everything is going sooooo fast, but the weird thing is I dont feel like killing myself at the moment, I feel like I am going to jump out of my skin, but it's kind of a good feeling, and at the same time terrifying, weird, very weird, I have not idea what is going on, I am trying to just ride it out, debating on wheter or not to go to a friends house, but it is like 2am, not sure who I would wake up, left a message for my doctor and rambled on on and on and on about this, he should be ina round 5 am which is only 3 hours from now, so maybe i will just wait for him to call me back, i dont know, i dont know what to do, i kind of want to go for a drive, just drive, or just I dont know, not a whole lot to do at 2am really......oh my god, this is crazy, i just want to do something, and I dont know what to do! ha ha ha, i think i miht actualy be going nuts finally, wow ,this sucks.

Oh okay, I'm really glad that you are not suicidal. I'm sorry that it is such a confusing feeling though, it's good that you have called your doctor and are reaching out to some people. Maybe try to do something creative? Are you into art? Maybe organize some stuff around the house, I hope you can find something to do! I don't think you are going nuts, just need to find something that can help the time pass by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00