maryjane

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by FoReVeR LoSt, Oct 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

I wonder sometimes if i smoke too much pot, is that possible? too much pot?
    Any stoner would be like, what the heck dude, you can never smoke too much pot. I find that it's affecting my thoughts, my life, my attitude, everything!!! :eek:hmy: I just need some reasurrance that it's ok, or maybe that I should stop, or maybe just slow down, how do i slow down? how do i just quit? it's been a full year that i've been smoking it, so that's why i'm scared to quit, or slow down. Pot seems to be my best friend lately....

2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

If u find that it's affecting ur thought and life so much, then cutting it down a bit can't do harm. In fact that probably would be better. When ur addicted to pot, and have been smoking it for a while, it indeed is scary. When u use it to run from reality u don't want to lose that. And u don't have to. But cutting down would be a good idea.
    Some friends of mine used to smoke too much, and they've cut down to only smoking in the weekends. that way it's become more of a reward rather than a habit.
    Why don't u try that? :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.